Teraz jest 22.05.2024, 14:01

Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 7 ] 
[F1] Fabia RS 2006/2007 - przerywanie 
Autor Wiadomość

Podziękował: 0

Województwo: łódzkie
Post [F1] Fabia RS 2006/2007 - przerywanie
Witam
Mam drobny problem ze swoim RSem (produkcja grudzien 2006, rocznik modelowy 2007). Od pierwszych dni od wyjechania z salonu auto przerywa. Dzieje sie to tylko w momencie gdy normalnie jadac powiedzmy na 3 biegu czy 4, silnik wkrecamy na obroty powiedzmy do 3000 ale nie zmieniamy biegu, odpuszczamy gaz, auto zwalnia obroty spadaja do okolo 1500 i nie zmieniajac biegu probujemy ponownie przyspieszyc i wtedy auto ma chwile zawachania jakby delikatnie przerwie (nie ma wahania obrotow) i normalnie przyspiesza, wkreca sie na obroty. Ta przerwa trwa bardzo krotko sadze ze nie wiecej jak pol sekundy.
Tak jak pisze zauwazylem to jak auto mialo jeszcze mniej jak 1000 przebiegu i do tej pory jest ten problem (teraz najechalem juz 19 tys). Normalnie nie jezdze tak ze przyspieszam na 3 czy 4 biegu z 1500 obrotow ale czasem z nieuwagi sie cos takiego przytrafi.
Kiedys zanim jeszcze kupilem RSa przegladajac angielskie fora znalazlem informacje ze wlasnie wszystkie RSy z roku 2006 mialy wade fabryczna polegajaca na jakims przerywaniu (teraz juz nie pamietam o co dokladnie chodzilo) ale nie moge juz tego odnalezc w gaszczu postow na forach. Pamietam ze rozwiazaniem tego problemu byla wymiana jakiegos modulu. Dodam ze nie wystepuje to przy normalnym przyspieszaniu z zatrzymanego.
Nie piszcie mi ze mam gwarancje i niech sie serwis martwi bo nie chce zeby mi pol auta rozbierali przez nie wiadomo ile czasu.
Czy ktos cos slyszal o takim problemie a moze pojawial sie nie tylko w RSie lub ma jakis pomysl?
Zaczalem o tym myslec bo zostal mi w sumie rok gwarancji i warto by to moze zrobic jeszcze w trakcie jej trwania mimo ze w sumie to nie przeszkadza bo nie ma to miejsca przy prawidlowej jezdzie.
Dzieki i pozdrawiam.

02.12.2007, 00:29
Zobacz profil GG
Honorowy Klubowicz
Honorowy Klubowicz

Silnik: BZG-1.2 12V 70KM
Rok prod.: 2005
Województwo: mazowieckie
Poszukaj na forum OCP(wpisz w wyszukiwarce "Notlauf")

tak na szybko:
http://forum.octaviaclub.pl/viewtopic.p ... ht=notlauf

Koni Sport+Vogtland-40
PerfectService by DobryGrześWawa

02.12.2007, 08:42
Zobacz profil GG

To chyba nie to bo u mnie nie ma zamulania, spadkow mocy itd. Jest przerwanie (jakby nie dostala paliwa) na ulamek sekundy i ciagnie dalej bez problemow. Nie ma tego nigdy powyzej 2000 obr tylko zawsze jak spadna do ok 1500.

02.12.2007, 10:52
Zobacz profil GG

Samochód: byÂła Fabia MR`05
Rok prod.: `04
gdzieś czytałem jakąś notkę o egr właśnie w BLT

przeczytaj to

http://www.fabia-vrs.com/technical/blt_egr_fix.htm

mail: biuro@Premium-Car-Care.pl

06.12.2007, 16:45
Zobacz profil WWW GG

Dzieki Harry ale od jakiegos czasu nie moge wejsc na ta strone. Nie dziala. Wam tez nie dziala?

06.12.2007, 22:15
Zobacz profil GG
Honorowy Klubowicz
Honorowy Klubowicz

Zdjęcia: 379
Podziękował: 3

Silnik: inny silnik
Skrzynia: inny model
Rok prod.: 0000
Województwo: śląskie

06.12.2007, 22:21

Samochód: byÂła Fabia MR`05
Rok prod.: `04
So what is the Stutter

The ever greater demand on reducing emissions have forced Skoda to make this fairly old engine EURO IV compliant and doing so has required some modifications to the Exhaust Gas Re Circulation System.

Sadly these modifications to the EGR system have resulted in a low RPM hesitation that is affectionately termed the 'Stutter'.

The phenomenon affects the Fabia vRS from 10/2005 onwards fitted with the engine code BLT, including the Fabia vRS Special Edition.

Skoda are aware of this problem and have issued a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) however the official Skoda fix doesn't go all of the way to curing the problems as they are forced to ensure that the engine maintains it's EURO IV compliancy.

Symptoms of the stutter

A lull in power between 1500 - 1800 RPM`s is noticed when changing gear, some owners say it's barely noticeable however many owners say that it spoils the driving experience of what is a great car.

What can be done about it

Skoda UK will apply a modification to your car Free of Charge. Take it to your local dealer who will carry out the work for you.

The dealers will take out the currently installed gasket in between the EGR valve and the engine which has a 25mm opening and install a 9mm one which is drilled out to a 14.5mm opening. This will go some way to alleviate these issues but it's not a 100% successful fix.

Comparison of 9mm and 25mm gasket -

OK! You took it to the dealers and are still not happy with the running of the engine. Lets go to plan B!

Skoda UK's original fix was to utilise a replacement gasket with a 9mm opening instead of the 25mm opening from the factory. This appears to overcome almost all hesitation however it was then discovered that this could compromise the EURO IV certification of the engine.

Whilst this produced the required outcome, for the obvious reasons Skoda cannot sell vehicles with this modification in place, however you as an owner are not bound by such stringent measures and it is therefore entirely possible for you to carry out the effective modification yourself.

You will need to get yourself a 9mm opening gasket - VAG Part Number 028 131 547 B from any VAG dealer which should cost around £1.73.

9mm gasket -

Having allowed the engine to cool, lift up the bonnet, pull off the engine cover and locate the EGR valve at position 1.

Position 6 and position 11 on the diagram use the same gasket however position 11 is where most owners when fitting a revised (9mm) gasket have seen the best results.

Remove the two allen bolts at position 13 using a 6mm Allen Key and exchange your currently fitted gasket for the 9mm one you bought and replace the bolts.

Test drive the car and confirm that all is well. Retain the original gasket in case it is required again.

Disclaimer
This information is provided by other owners based on their experiences and knowledge. I can offer no guarantees or warranty nor endorse any changes or repairs you make to your car based on the information given here. Everything you do is entirely at your own risk. You should not undertake anything contained within these pages if your are neither confident or competent and do not have the right tools to do so.

Copywrite
This information is provided by me to assist owners in modifying and repairing their car, all content belongs to me unless otherwise indicated and the owner of that content has given permission for it to be used. You are permitted to read this content but are not allowed to copy any part of it without first contacting me directly.

mail: biuro@Premium-Car-Care.pl

06.12.2007, 23:09
Zobacz profil WWW GG
Odpowiedz w wątku   [ Posty: 7 ]